Thursday, May 31, 2007

RATTLESNAKE!!!!!

Yesterday I found a rattlesnake in one of my traps! Holy smokes!!! Look how fat he is. Well it could be a she... I didn't get close enough to sex it!!
This snake is the most dangerous snake in the bay area. The toxin degenerates your tissue and is painful, but I hear the hallucinations are quite good. If you are in to that. It is quite a surprise to open the lid to a trap and see this beast inside. It sure does get your heart pumping.

My job is dangerous, Let's see...
1) Poison oak...lame
2) Lyme Disease brought on by tick bite
3) Snakebite
4) Falling down a steep slope
5) Mountain Lion attack
6) Coastal Bears

I need hazard pay!!

1 comment:

Ouija said...

I could be wrong but that rattlesnake looks like she could be gravid. Stunning specimen though. You are right you probably should get hazard pay lol. Awesome you are a bio major. I am working on a degree in zoology myself. Lots of studying but so well worth it.