Sunday, September 24, 2006

check out the outdoor film fest

So I went to the FILM NIGHT IN THE PARK (2006) last night in Washington Square park. I love North Beach! The food, gosh the food! If you have never seen a movie, outside, with 3000 or so folks I highly suggest it. We watched "The Bicycle Thief", an Italian film with english subtitles. It was good but sad. It was not a typical Hollywood movie which was refreshing. I do not want to give anything away but you should check it out. Put it in your Netflix queue for sure!

So my blog has been put on hold as of late. I am not sure who reads this but sorry about that. It is thesis semester this semester which translates to no social life and lots of time in front of the computer. Not enough time getting into adventures. I really need to work on that! Life goes to by too fast when you are stuck in front of the computer. Especially when it is sunny outside!




No comments: