Thursday, June 14, 2007

My birthday...

It was my birthday this past Friday. But why celebrate only once when you can have a 3 day fiesta to celebrate you? Betsy was the best and planned 3 days of celebrations. it was awesome! I had no idea I was this popular! Here is a photo montage of all the cards I received. Thank you all for your gifts and love.

Here is a card from Shawn, Robyn and Tatanka...
Form Dan Fife...
From the Grovers...
From my parents...
From the Becksteads...
From Betsy...
Form Emily Bates...
Form becca...
From Erica...
And from my roommates...
You guys rock. These cards were attached to various sorts of gift cards, books and socks. Bets spoiled me the most. Thank you Bets for all you do for me!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Greeting cards are weird. I just realized that. It's funny seeing them all lined up like that.


xoxoxoxo

Erica said...

wow. i made the blog!