Sunday, March 02, 2008

graph contest!!!

I have been making great progress on my thesis lately. I am almost done. I know I have said this before, but I mean it this time. Seriously, I have reorganized and reanalyzed my data and my argument is stronger with all this work. One-way, two-way ANOVA's.... ok so I lost you. That tends to happen.

So I thought it would be fun to have a little contest. All 6 of my readers listen up! Below is a graph that pretty much sums up all my research. Your assignment is to write me a description of what you think is going on. The best answer wins a prize! Good luck!

2 comments:

Erica said...

i'm not doing your thesis work mister! love the pretty colors on this anova though. aaahhh, this is reminding me of the work i need to do on my dissertation. 3 mo to go = completion.

my name is amy said...

I better win the prize. I invested a whole 2 minutes on this...

-most variety and most total visitors to E. u. angus, though hemipterans hate it (labels hard to read so sorry if names are wrong)
-female flowers are least popular among pollinators
-hemipterans are generalists but really love E. u. var. mon...
-tiny pollinators love E. var. mon...esp those male flowers
-bombus only pollinates E. u. angus and snubs the others.

there. your thesis done. now I'm getting back to mine.