Monday, March 26, 2007

why do I feel 40 pounds lighter???

I just turned my thesis into my advisor for review. The entire thesis. All 70 pages of it! Gosh it feels good to have that beast done and out of my hands. I know I am not out of the woods yet, but it sure feels nice to have the wheels in motion.

Now all I have to do is make changes to the thesis when my advisor is done, give those changes to the remaining committee members, make more changes, then get everyone to agree, then make a mother of all power point presentations, practice the power point, present and defend the power point, get all the required signatures, make the required amounts of copies and then I can relax and be done.

Dang!

1 comment:

Erica said...

CONGRATS! you're almost done! you are awesome! is that enough positive reinforcement until you get the revisions back from your advisor and you wonder why they have all of these changes for you to correct?!?