Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Check out my trip to Marine world...

So I went to marine world yesterday with erica and lindsay. It was awesome. There were no people in the park and no lines. Once you got on a roller coaster you could keep on it for a few trips. You did not have to get off and run around to the entrance. It was awesome. The only drawback was the nausea that can result with all the loops and drops and all. Gosh it was fun!


Bumper cars are always fun. Medusa (the large green coaster) was one of my favorites. I loved the first drop. It was long and we went upside down tons. I haven't been to a theme park lately and these days they design coasters so that your feet dangle in the air. It is cool. Whoever came up with that idea was brilliant!



There are tons of animals here also. We saw dolphins, sharks, penguins, seals, birds, and a walrus. Neat! It was a good last day of freedom. I have to start school today. I am taking entomology this semester. It should be a fun class. We will have tons of field trips and that will be fun. This is going to be a busy semester though. I have to write my thesis and try to graduate this fall. December 15th. Gosh I hope I can do it. Well off to the races...

2 comments:

Steph said...

from one solano county native to another, i salute this trip.

Erica said...

santos i am in love with you. gosh, this trip was TOO much fun! breakfast club tomorrow. 7 pm. my place. love you.