Friday, August 25, 2006

check out my trip to scbb!

So some friends and I went to the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk. I had never been. It was $8 night with a pop can. What a great time. I was nervous. I haven't been on a roller coaster in a while and had some serious butterflies when we were standing in line. I love that feeling. Controlled fear. Part of your brain is telling you you're going to die and the other side is telling you this is going to be so much fun. The conflict is intense. Part of you wants to get out of line and then you realize that is crazy. When the butterflies fly away from your stomach (usually when the ride is over) my first impulse is to run back in line and do it again. I love it!!

I am sad that summer is soon over. School starts next week. This was the fastest summer ever! Uneventful for sure. I have the rest of the week to live it up. I better get going...

crazy bumper car action!
FIREBALL!! this was my favorite ride! But not the waiting in line... butterflies
more bumper car action
the worlds famous santa cruz corndog! man that was good!
Can you believe fried twinkee. so delicous! Fry anything and it tastes better!

1 comment:

Steph said...

how fun! I was going to go, but I had some other things I had already committed to. So sad. Maybe next time.