Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Check out the Tea garden















So I have not posted in a while. sorry about that. My life has not been interesting lately and have not been getting into adventures. I have been working on my thesis and locked up on the computer writing. I had the opportunity to go to the Tea garden in SF this morning and brought my camera. This is what I shot. Enjoy the sideshow!














Hydranga














Melastomaceae














Solanaceae! Trumpet flower!






































































This was the steepest bridge I have ever crossed. It is a perfect half-circle.














Fall foliage














Same










































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what's sad? i've never been there. maybe i should go soon; that would be super nice.