Wednesday, November 22, 2006

thanks....

well this is the week where we give thanks for all the special things in our lives. We give thanks for the people who are in our lives, the jobs we have, the possessions we possess, and the places where we live. I am grateful to live here in California and have the friends that I do. Sometime we forget what with all the shopping and madness of the holiday season.

This week has been especially thankful for me. For one I turned in my first draft to my thesis. I am well on my way to graduation! The thesis is nowhere near finished but I gave a copy to my advisor for feedback. I am shooting for a late January-early February graduation. I am planning to travel somewhere for a month or so then get a job! Yikes. responsibility... Not looking forward to that.

The other thing I am thankful for this week is I got to see this band perform live last night. That was a treat. I am grateful for my brother for loaning me their CD. Thanks bro.... it was a great show.
Have a happy thanksgiving...

3 comments:

Steph said...

Happy turkey day Steve!! Hope it was a great one!

Spencer Nugent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spencer Nugent said...

I'm thankful for steve... without him... well you think about it . . .