Sunday, December 03, 2006

trey...

Trey is my sisters dog. He is a Pitt bull-Shar pei mix. He used to be a cute wrinkly dog, more shar pei than Pitt bull. Look how cute a puppy he was back in the summer of 2005...
my sister is a dog looover. She owns her own dog grooming business in Lakeport, CA. She loves to buy outfits and trinkets for her pets (she also has a cat, snake, frog, rat, and a fish tank). For Christmas he was sporting this sweet number...
look how sneaky he looks... there must be a bone in that package... As you can see he lost most of the Shar pei and looks more like a Pitt bull.
so today when I visited my family my sister did not disappoint. Trey has a new hoodie. Complete with hand-warmer pocket on his back. He now can re-enact the staircase scene in the first Rocky movie. At least now he will be able to absorb the sweat on those long runs... Trey looks tough!
but he really is a ham. I know Pitt bulls get a bad rap as baby killers and all but Trey is really a nice dog. He loves pets and likes it when you scratch his back and pat his head. He loves to chew on rawhide bones and other various toys. He loves to bark at anything that moves. Very protective which is good for my sister.
My sister and her dog. I think Trey also owns a Raider's jersey for Sunday games... He has an extensive wardrobe...
What a lady killer he is...

1 comment:

Erica said...

this reminds of a time when a certain steve santos, linds, and i went dog walking with a cute, warmly dressed (more prepared than i was) robber at crissy fields. loved it.