Wednesday, February 28, 2007

last week of freedom!

This is my last week of freedom before I start my new job.
Unemployment has been nice to me. I love taking 2pm naps. I will miss those but I am looking forward to working again and getting a big paycheck! I forgot what it was like to not be poor!

So what have I been doing to celebrate my last week of freedom? nothing, absolutely nothing. I am tidying up my thesis and working downtown identifying my insects. I really should have gone somewhere exotic or something. The trouble is that everyone I know has a job. I did not know anyone who wanted to travel. Oh well. At least I will get my thesis done before I go back to work. There seems to be a curse at SFSU where graduate students take jobs and forget to finish their thesis. I blame the high cost of living!

Well I better go take a nap!

1 comment:

Steph said...

where is your new job?