Friday, February 23, 2007

offically a tourist...

I actually stopped on my way to the dubose triangle to take a photo of these famous houses. you know, the full house houses. Gosh what a show, the Olsen twins had normal body mass indexes, John Stamos was the cool rocker dad, and who can forget the witty humor of Bob Saget. Man, he was funny... what ever happened to him?

I still cannot get over how this town is filled with so many landmarks, historical and cinematic. Alfred Hitchcock filmed part of "The birds" and "Vertigo" here. Countless other films and tv have been shot here. Growing up, my brother and I used to love watching the Streets of San Francisco. Great chase scenes. Who can forget that kick ass car chase scene in Bullitt. It would be fun to drive like that for a day. Maybe I should get my taxi drivers licence...

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Bob Saget hosts 1 vs. 100.

Erica said...

was this adventure on the scooter?