Tuesday, February 06, 2007

seriously, a big a** boat...


Bex, Bets, and I scooted down to the docks to check out the boat. As you can see, many people also were interested...
The boat is huge. also at $21,000 a bargain... I am jealous that they are sailing around the world in 80 days... That would be fun...
but as I was looking at the boat all I could think of was Poseidon, that ship movie my roommate brought home a week ago. I do not know if you have seen it but this boat gets destroyed by a large wave and all I could think of was how big the wave would have to be to tip this beast...

Also we had a bit of a scooter trip. After the docks, we went to North Beach, my favorite neighborhood. I have never been to Manhattan but I imagine it is alot like North Beach. People yelling at you to eat at their establishments, taxis everywhere, no parking...
I never get to this neighborhood, usually because of the parking, but now I do not have to worry about that anymore. We ate here. It was a great sandwich... Also it was fun to drive around in a scooter pack like a biker gang.

1 comment:

Erica said...

your restaurant options really have opened up w/ your scooter. geez, it's tempting to invest in one.