Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7.2 MEGAPIXELS!!!!

Wow what a difference 4 megapixels makes! First off larger (more megabites) pictures. I am going to need a larger hard drive. Second, I love this new camera, the larger view screen, the smaller size, etc. I really have to size my photos down for the blog!

So the first photo I took was of a flower (of course) to test the macro lens. I believe this is an ornamental member of the Malvaceae family. I like the close up function but did not get to play around because I was pressed for time to get to Radio Shack to get a memory card. WOW! these things get cheaper and cheaper!
When I got back I went on the girls roof and took some photos. Here is a normal magnification photo...
5x zoom photo...
10x zoom... all from the same vantage point. Got to love that. This feature will be helpful in tracking movements of snakes or birds without getting close.

here is the SUNSET setting. it kind of washes out the colors. It might work out better if I was at the beach.
I can't wait to figure out what all the buttons and modes do. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

nice santos. welcome to the 7.2 megapixels clan.