Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Order...

yesterday was a interesting day at work. I was in the office slowly going insane (data entry), when I got a frantic call from a co-worker. She had got out of the truck to open a gate and locked herself out with the motor running! Luckily she had her phone in her pocket and called me. I got to drive the spare key out to her so she can continue with her day. Embarrassing for sure but I did not laugh at her that much and was glad for the break in monotony. Imagine being locked out of your car for 2 hours while it is running, in the middle of nowhere on a dirt road. I don't like to brag, but I was a hero...
On my way home I took this photo of a horse.

After work I met up with a few friends to see this...
The last bit of the movie was in 3-D which is neat. Bets and Nate couldn't wait or contain their excitement!
We saw the movie on the IMAX screen. Holy smokes! it is a big screen.

The movie was good! I liked the Professor Umbridge character. She was creepy and mean and you really hate her. They cut out a bunch of stuff from the book but I guess they didn't want to make a 4.5 hour movie!
I am soooo excited about the release of the last book even though I did not pre-order. I hope I can find one...

No comments: