Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ani Difranco...

It is true. I am a fan. I know this makes me, well, I don't know what it makes me. All I know is whoever I told I had tickets to the concert, they laughed. I am not an angry lesbian or anything, I just love her songs and playing style. She shreds the guitar. She plays with all 10 fingers. She can write. She started her own record company. What's not to like.
I tried to smuggle my camera into the Warfield yesterday and if I was successful this is the caliber of photos I would have taken. But security was too thorough and I had to check it. bummer.
The concert was rad! She played all her hits and entertained us with her witty banter. She is so funny. I had a great night. I don't even care if anyone laughs at me.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Super awesome night. I had a great great time...I didn't realize I was a fan until I saw her play live. Wow.