Tuesday, July 10, 2007

back in the game...


I bought this beauty today. I lost my digital camera sometime around my birthday, I am not sure where or when. Lame. I loved that camera. We went to New Zealand together. We took sooo many pictures of plants. I documented my life for the past 3 years with that camera. Then I lost it. I looked everywhere for the thing, even rearranging my room to find it but to no avail. I hope he has a good home and wasn't traded for crack or anything lame like that.

I am excited about this new camera! It has 4 more mega pixels than my previous model and it is a bit less bulky even with the 10x optical zoom. There is a huge 3" screen on the back! Tons of other features that I don't know what they do yet! So excited!

My Plants of the Week feature is going to look sooo sweet now! I do not have to steal photos off the Internet!

No comments: