Thursday, January 25, 2007

another package...

Yes... another package. I love internet shopping...
I got a package from J.fold who is an originator of the sports wallet! I saw one in the store while Christmas shopping and liked it immediately. The website has a plethora of colors and styles and for the time being they have free shipping. I decided to pick my own.
Look how petty it looks in its decorative tin.
As you can see, I really needed a new wallet. This green number I picked up in Japan town at the dollar store. It has lasted awhile even when the zippers broke the first week and the stitching on the inside was falling apart the first month. I have had this wallet for about a year.
as you can see... gross!!!

All my cards fit in so nice and are visible when opening my wallet. No more searching for the right card at the counter! I am excited about the new wallet, but sad since I am not expecting more packages...

1 comment:

Betsy said...

life lesson #1: everything looks good in a decorative tin.