Monday, January 08, 2007

first week of the new year....

how are those resolutions going? I do not believe in them. Why do you need the new year to decide you need to eat better and exercise more? Especially when you give them up mid-February? Eating well and exercising should be constant goals one works on throughout the year. I hate going to the gym this time of the year because it is sooo crowded with resolutions folks that it makes it hard to work out... Luckily they tend to drop out by mid-February and we regulars get our gym back!

The resolutions I make tend to be something fun like mastering the short board (surfing) or something that I want to do like entering a race (triathlon). But this year my resolutions are to 1) quit drinking pop 2)use my turn signals all the time and 3)read the scriptures every day. I blew the first one the first day of the year but the other two are going well. Pop is everywhere and I do not know what drink to substitute while eating my lunch. It is hard to get away from high fructose corn syrup. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Steph said...

i only drink water and milk. water is pretty easy to find if you can find pop. good luck with that.

Erica said...

carbonation is overrated.