Wednesday, January 24, 2007

schools out forever....

It was the first day of class for the spring semester, today at SFSU. Lots of people running around trying to find a classroom, long bookstore lines, no parking. To this I say HA HA to them all. I am done with school. No more classes at State for me! YES!
My job at the CG Lab is also coming to a close. No longer will I have to come in and try and find something to do. I will miss my peeps though!
I do have this thesis thing that I need to finish. Luckily I have the ENTIRE month of Feb off before I start my new job March 5th. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to kill my time? Is anyone going anywhere that month? let me know...

1 comment:

Erica said...

CONGRATULATIONS! and what about your thesis? this time away from school will give you a chance to keep me posted as to when the maverick is starting!!!