Friday, December 15, 2006

holiday parties...

'tis the season for the holiday party. My waistline is not excited about it. Here is why 1)there are plethora of sweets and sugary items to avoid then 2) the sheer number of parties one needs to attend: School, workplace, family, friends... the list continues to grow. This past weekend I went to 3 parties and I have another round this weekend. I think I have one more next week then I will be done until the big Christmas show... Whew...
I am excited about the Christmas break in that I am going to take one. Between Christmas and New Years Day I am not going to work at all. No work, no thesis, no nothing. Merry Christmas to me. I am looking forward to this mini vacation in the city. I am going to catch up on all the movies I have been wanting to say. Maybe see some sights here and around the city... maybe even get into the ocean for a little sesh. Hope the weather holds.... I am looking forward to doing nothing for the entire week....
Now if I could only get my shopping done...

2 comments:

Erica said...

keep some room for holiday festivities @ our christmas party!!!

Betsy said...

if doing nothing all week includes flying to slc then i support this little vacation of yours.