Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas....

Well another shopping season is over. Thank goodness. The week before Christmas was pretty hectic what with my love of procrastination and all. Totally self-inflicted. I went to Suisun City to my parents house for the festivities. I was there Sat afternoon until today. Very relaxing indeed. I took naps, watched football, and snacked. I loved it!

Trey was dressed in his festive best. My sis loves to get him in the holiday mood.
We opened presents and my dad was pretty stoked.
not as much as my brother was when I gave him this gold record. I made it for his band and grabbed the image from his my space page. He was pretty stoked...
My parents were pretty excited about the new T.V. we got them. We kids pooled our money and got them a sweet set. Their old T.V. made everything sort of green and if there were any words on the top or bottom of the image you could not read it since it was distorted. What a difference! Now they can fall asleep in front of a clear picture. All in all it was a great time. I love the holidays but I do not miss all the running around!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Obviously the one question on my mind is what on earth were you watching on that beautiful new tv? Was it Poltergeist in new neon colors?

Erica said...

it looks like barbie or something...steve santos, have you not told bets about your secret love?

have fun in utah you cute kids!