Thursday, December 28, 2006

i want this...


As a science nerd I could use a microscope. The main roadblock to ownership is they are not cheap. My friend Lornia bought one of these digital microscopes that plug into your computer and take digital photos of an object. This would be so cool for looking at insects and flowers. It even has a ruler tool that can be used to measure things (petals, stamens, etc.). I could have used this for my thesis project (well I still can, I guess). The resolution is not that bad (being that it is marketed as a toy) but the photos are not that bad and the ruler tool is nice. A good cheap way to own a microscope. Just saying...

1 comment:

Erica said...

just saying...you are a geek, and i love you for that! holy smokes...it's been too long since we've talked. fill me in on your trip to slc w/ your babe!