Saturday, December 09, 2006

MOMA, mia...

Today I met some friends at the SF Museum of Modern Art. It is my favorite art museum in the city.
I went with Betsy and some of her work friends.
This mural is in the entry way/lobby of the MOMA. A rather large piece.
I was really excited about the Kiefer exhibit.
I took this shot of a piece entitled "Book with wings" when a lady came up to me sternly and informed me there was no photo taking in the galleries. Oops! She then stealthily followed me around in hopes of catching me in the act.
I covertly took a photo of my favorite piece. A Michael Jackson golden idol.
This was Betsy's favorite. A Rothko.
All in all it was a great day at the museum!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Anslem...oh Anslem...

Steph said...

geez...i go out of town for a week and you go blogging crazy!!

That just sounded like I used the word "blogging" as a swear. hm.

I like it.