Tuesday, December 05, 2006

restraunt review

Someone told me once that in order to eat at every restaurant in San Francisco it would take a person over 10 years. And that is eating every meal out. Crazy. So why do I seem to hit the same places over and over again. So in an effort to branch out and visit different restaurants I went to 2223 tonight with Betsy. It is located on Market street at Sanchez.

Every time I drove by the restaurant on my way to my brothers house or to the Mission I would notice this quaint place. I always thought that it was clever to name your restaurant after the numbers in your address.

On Tuesday night they have $12 night. Basically a select few dishes are on sale. It is great. For starts we had a green salad and flat bread with caramelized onions, goat cheese and tomato's. Soooo good. For dinner I had Red Snapper Tempura over rice with mushrooms and sprouts over rice. Smothered over top was a sweet-and-sour sauce. Betsy had portabello risotto. both were excellent.
We were both too full for desert but I am sure it would have been awesome. the food was reasonably priced. All in all a good recommendation. go eat there some random Tuesday

1 comment:

Betsy said...

so delicious! i'm eating my leftovers for lunch right now...

pleasure sharing a meal with you mr. santos.